You can PDUs for Artisan Agility Training Events where there is a clear connection to project management. PDUs can be claimed as follows (please understand that PMI® frequently changes the process and my instructions may be wrong in minor ways):
- Log in to PMI.org. You need to log in to the PMI website using your login credentials. Once you log in, you need to click on ‘Report PDUs’.
- Course or training: In the next landing page, you need to click on ‘Course or Training’ under Education.
- Enter “Artisan Agility” As you have taken a course offered by a third-party vendor which is not pre-approved by PMI for its PDUs, you just need to type the name of the provider into the field and do not select any provider from the list.
- You need to complete all the fields to provide the details for the claim is you have taken education activities offered by third-party vendors who are not pre-approved by PMI.
- Enter or modify the PDUs that align with the PMI Talent Triangle™
- You can modify the Talent Triangle PDU values for PMI-approved activities that are pre-populated in the claim form is you didn’t stay for the entire activity. You may modify Talent Triangle PDUs to values below the maximum limit for the activity.
- You need to manually enter PDU values under the Technical skill area if you have taken training from any third-party provider. Again, you need to enter PDU values for Leadership and Strategic skill areas manually. If you hold multiple certifications, these PDUs will automatically be shared across all your certifications.
- Agree: In the next step, you need to click on ‘I agree this claim is accurate’.
- Submit: Once you agree to the terms, you need to submit your PDU claim. Once you click on the ‘Submit’ button, you will receive a transaction notification which shows multiple Claim IDs for multiple certifications and allows you to print the notification or continue to reporting another claim.