Ready to become an A-CSM? Unlock the secret with Advanced ScrumMastering
The Advanced ScrumMastering course is the most comprehensive and effective way to take your skills to the next level.
More than 25,000 Students have taken Artisan Agility training! Join us!
What Do You Get?
- The Advanced ScrumMastering course will help you take your skills to the next level and become an Advanced CSM.
- The course includes on-demand micro-learning videos, quizzes, and assignments designed to be completed at your own pace.
- Regular coaching sessions with Jim Schiel, one of the world’s most experienced Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), who will provide personalized guidance and help you stay on track.
- The tools necessary for success and access to every resource you need to become an A-CSM.
- Recognition as an expert in the field; able to take your career to the next level.
Are you a Scrum Master looking to take your skills to the next level? Look no further! The Advanced ScrumMastering course is here and it will level up your career in no time! With years of experience in Certified Scrum Training, Jim Schiel has put together every tool you need to become an A-CSM and propel your career forward. You’ll get on-demand micro-learning videos, quizzes, assignments to be completed at work, and coaching calls with one of the most experienced Certified Scrum Trainers around – all designed to equip you with the skills necessary for success.
With this program, it is easy to stay up-to-date on agile frameworks like coaching, facilitation, team dynamics, supporting the product owner and developers, scaling agile, dealing with conflict and resistance, and servant leadership. Best yet – you can do the whole course in your own time so you don’t have to sacrifice other commitments. Plus, Jim is available for regular coaching sessions if you need that extra bit of help – making sure you stay on track and have answers to all your questions. Don’t wait any longer – join the Advanced ScrumMastering 2023 edition today and guarantee an A-CSM certification that propels your career forward!
What Our Students Have to Say
“Jim Schiel was the best instructor that I have experienced…EVER! Even in a fully online course, Jim was 1000% engaging, spending the majority of the course with the presentation minimized and talking to us face-to-face. His presence and experience are unparalleled…”
“Jim is a dynamic, personable, and energetic trainer. The depth of his knowledge and personal career experiences are interwoven into the curriculum bringing it alive, which gets the class fully engaged in their own learning. I highly recommend any class taught by Jim!”
“Jim is a great instructor, keeps his students very active and engaged. Jim made sure everyone thoroughly understood the concepts of Scrum.”
“I’d highly recommend Agile/Scrum professional development and organizational transformation coaching from Jim. I really appreciated the fact that he focused on us becoming great agile practitioners rather than getting us to pass a test.”
“I recently took Jim’s CSM class along with two of my colleagues to become Certified Scrum Masters. The two-day course was informative and real-world practical. As a trainer, Jim is enthusiastic and insightful. My colleagues and I just took our CSM exams and passed with flying colors thanks to Jim’s instruction.”
- Comprehensive curriculum: The course covers all the essential and advanced concepts of ScrumMastering, including coaching, facilitation, team dynamics, supporting the product owner and developers, scaling agile, dealing with conflict and resistance, and servant leadership.
- Experienced Trainer: The course is designed and taught by Jim Schiel, a highly experienced Certified Scrum Trainer with years of experience in the field.
- Personalized Coaching: Jim Schiel provides personalized coaching calls to help you stay on track and answer all your questions.
- Flexible Learning: The course is available on-demand, allowing you to learn at your own pace and balance other commitments.
- Valuable Certification: Upon completion of the course, you will be eligible to receive the A-CSM certification, which will help you stand out in the competitive job market and advance your career as a ScrumMaster.
This is a Wait List
Students who are registered for this course are wait-listed pending the availability of the program. The program is expected to be available by April 1, 2023, but this date is not guaranteed and is subject to change.
The Advanced ScrumMastering program can be taken over the course of an entire year.
- The Advanced ScrumMastering program materials
- 2 Year Membership to Scrum Alliance (a $100 value)
- Regular coaching calls with Jim Schiel
- Hold a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification with Scrum Alliance.
- Successfully completed all Artisan Agility-assigned components of the educational offering.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience on a Scrum team
There is NO A-CSM exam at the current time. To earn the certification, students must successfully complete all assignments (including video lectures) and demonstrate achievement of the learning objectives to the satisfaction of the trainer.
Completing the A-CSM course will earn 64 PDU/SEU that can be applied towards further educational goals. Hours spent on class assignments and coaching will also count as SEUs.
About the Instructor
Jim Schiel is a Certified Scrum Trainer with a strong background in large-scale Agility, particularly in a regulated environment. Schiel worked at Siemens Health Services for 23 years, where he initially worked as a developer, then as a manager for 16 years, eventually leading in creating one of the world’s largest Scrum software development implementations. Starting in 2005, Jim pioneered using Scrum with his development teams and took on a coaching role, planning and executing the implementation of Scrum and XP practices across six products, seven development sites, and over 1,200 developers. As a business process engineer at Siemens, he helped identify, document, and implement best practices for software development that maintained the organization’s ISO-9001 certification and satisfied FDA medical device requirements.
Schiel is a “first-generation” Certified Scrum Trainer who has trained Scrum Masters since 2005. He received his initial Scrum Master certification from one of the co-founders of the Scrum method and was also certified as a trainer by the same individual. Jim has taught over 6,000 Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Scrum Teams from California to Finland. Jim has coached and consulted with some of the largest organizations in the world, both commercial and government agencies, including highly regulated environments, helping make Agile Development values and principles a reality.
Jim is the author of Enterprise-Scale Agile Software Development (2009) and The Scrum Master Study Guide (2011).
- If you need to cancel after receiving the second lesson in the course, there is no refund.
We do not share your personal information with anyone…ever! While you will receive a few emails after the class to inform you of other opportunities, you can opt-out at any time (though we hope you won’t want to). We never retain your credit card information.