The CSM course is a 2 day class (for more information, click on the “Agenda” tab above).
What You Receive
- 2 days of live, professional training
- Our risk-free guarantees that you will get your money’s worth from the course
- A student handbook, packed with more information than we can possibly cover during the class, with lots of room for notes
- Lifetime access to the online version of the materials as well as notification whenever those materials change
- 2 year membership with the Scrum Alliance
- Discounted access to all future Artisan training events
For Remote Training Events
- You will receive an email about five days before the training event begins. This email provides the Zoom link, the student handbook, and other information about the class and the certification.
- We start on time, so we recommend updating your Zoom app before the class and then connecting a little early on the first day of the class to make sure you can get connected. We’ll be online about 15-30 minutes before the class begins in case there’s a problem.
- Find yourself a comfortable and quiet place if you can. You’ll want to be as focused as possible during the training.
- We will take breaks during the day to ensure you can get away from the computer and clear your head.
Risk Free Guarantees
- You WILL pass the CSM exam – even though the class comes with two free attempts to pass the CSM exam, you can rest confident that, if you can’t pass on your first two attempts, we’ll coach you AND pay for additional test attempts until you pass. We make this guarantee confidently because no one has ever needed to take us up on it!
- Satisfaction guaranteed – if, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with the class by the lunch break of the first day of the class, let us know and we’ll refund your class fees – no questions asked.
There is no required prior certificate, educational background, or work experience needed to participate in the CSM course, complete the exam, and receive certification.The Certified Scrum Master course is designed to introduce you to the basics of Scrum, and as such all backgrounds are welcome to join and achieve Scrum Master Certification.
If you need something geared specifically for your team, just contact us at email@example.com. We routinely hold classes for 5 or more people in private settings and at a lower price than our regular registration prices.
Word of mouth is the best advertising! You probably know someone who can benefit from an Artisan training event. If you’ll share their info, we’ll reach out and see if they’re interested (don’t worry, we won’t nag them…nobody has time for that!). Just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The CSM exam is administered online and sent via email after attendance is recorded and reported by your Scrum Alliance Instructor. It is not proctored. The link is sent within 48 hours after class concludes. You have 90 day access to take the exam and 2 attempts towards passing. The exam is in multiple choice format, you must get at least 35 questions out of 50 correct, and it must be completed within one hour once you begin.
During the COVID crisis, cancellation and rescheduling fees are suspended! If you need to reschedule or cancel, just contact us at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to take care of you.
All cancellations or date changes must be made at least 10 days prior to the course start date or will be subject to a $150 late-move/cancellation fee. No-shows or same day move/cancellations are non-refundable.
By attending the 2 day CSM course you will earn 14 PDU/SEU that can be applied towards further educational goals. To claim credits, a code is provided at the end of the CSM course book. This class also satisfies 14 of the 21 training hours for the PMI/ACP certification.