$295 or 3 installments of $100
Welcome to Artisan Academy’s Basic Agile and Scrum Foundations program. In this series of six modules, we want to introduce you to Agile Development and the Scrum Framework. Along the way, we plan to answer many common questions including:
- What is Agile Development and why does it exist?
- What is the difference between Agile Development and Scrum?
- Can one person play more than one Scrum role?
- What does a Scrum Master do all day?
We’ll also introduce you to the tools you need to 2x, 3x, or even 4x your development team’s performance!
The program includes a detailed student handbook (see the download link on this page) that we strongly recommend you download and print. Then, during the program, grab a pen or pencil and start taking notes. We will do several quizzes during the modules in order to keep you sharp and help ensure that the information you learn is ready for whenever you need it.
In the comment section below, tell us what information you are MOST INTERESTED in learning during the program.
Please proceed to module one and begin the program! We’ll see you there!
Praise From Our Past Students
- “Informative, yet concise!” – B. Allen
- “The real-life scenario and examples of what to do and not do was very helpful. I could relate instances back to my work and what examples to be exceptions. Also, the concepts/examples and definitions were very simple and straight-forward. It made everything fairly easy to understand.” – Aisha
- “The material was clearly explained and the examples provided were great!! I like that there was follow up and it tied into the next module.” – D. Mendoza